Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Devotional Kind words

 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law  

of kindness. Proverbs 31:26




My kids love hearing their echo. Anytime we are walking in a large room or outside they scream to hear their voice carry and echo. It reminds me of a recording that plays over and over again. 

I heard it once said that kindness is the universal language that all people understand, its the language deaf people can hear and blind people can see. 

Isn't it true? Kindness truly is a language that all can hear, see, and understand. It crosses all barriers and breaks down all walls and boundaries.

I want to be a woman of kindness, it really is wisdom. I often pray for God to give me wisdom in my words to say the right thing at the right time. Yet, we are told that the woman opens her mouth with Wisdom and the Law of Kindness is on her tongue.

What Words do you want echoing in the ears of those who you speak to? What do you want to play back in their minds over and over and over again? 


No comments:

Post a Comment