Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Marriage Monday Be a CROWN

A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones. Proverbs 12:4



What a beautiful description of a virtuous woman to be described as a crown. Most people today don't wear crowns, unless they are royalty. But the bible tells us women that when we are virtuous we are a crown to our husbands.

We can be a crown that our husbands display and wear proudly, always ready to show off. Unlike the woman who makes her man ashamed is like the woman who rots her husbands bones. Yuck! I think of cancer. Can you imagine being cancerous to your husband? What a disgrace? 


Yet, I know I have been before, I have been shameful in my appearance, attitude, words, attitude etc.
And all this caused rottenness to my husbands bones.

Today on this marriage Monday, I wanted to encourage us wives to be a virtuous woman to be a  crown to our husbands.



No comments:

Post a Comment