What You Need:
- Toilet paper roll
- White paint
- Red and blue glitter glue or red and blue paint
- Paint brush
- Red and blue streamers or ribbon or pieces of old red and blue cloth
- Yarn or string
- Scotch tape
- Paint the toilet paper roll white and set it aside to dry.
- Once dry, use your glitter glue or paint to decorate the toilet paper roll and set aside to dry.
- Cut streamers or whatever you have into even lengths, and then cut again vertically down the center (so they aren’t too wide). Use scotch tape to stick the streamers to the inside of the toilet paper roll.
- Punch a hole in the top of your toilet paper roll for either a piece of yarn to go through so you can hang it up
Enjoy Your Independence Day Dont forget to share with your children the meaning behind the Fourth of July our countries History and our freedom in Jesus